Accountancy for Limited Companies
At ICW Accountancy we draw on our extensive experience to undertake accountancy for Limited Companies, providing advice and support specifically focused on the needs of each client.
The first step would be to form the company, check that the name is available and open a bank account.
Thereafter we would:
- Provide advice on the statutory duties of a limited company.
- Devise a tax strategy for your company and provide support and advice with regard to strategic planning and commercial development.
- Offer our managerial service and quarterly meetings – or additional meetings if desired. We will produce quarterly or bi-annual accounts to suit the client’s requirements, enabling them to manage their business. This added value service is provided at no additional cost.
Contact ICW now, we can help. Tel: 01555 665767
- Free Initial Consultation
- Year End Accounts
- Help with Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning and Strategy
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Business Registration
- Advice Regarding General Business Concepts
- Accountancy for Limited Companies
- Accountancy for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Business Planning
- Payroll Services
- VAT Services